Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Somerset, NJ Indian Wedding by Ami Video

Morning Maharanis! Today, we'll take you into Purvi and Hiren’s sparkling Indian wedding in New Jersey shot by Ami Video. The events were infused with plenty of glam, since Purvi is a total fashionista who had crystal clear visions of the bridal looks she wanted. She told us, “I knew going in I wanted an all white dress with a bit of red somewhere. Prior to leaving for India I searched online for different styles and ideas but was never really able to find what I wanted. On the first day of shopping it was the first dress I saw in the store. I didn't want to get too excited because it felt too surreal. How could I have found my dress so quickly?” Her instincts were on point, because her white lehenga with red trimming was pure gorgeousness. The glamour began immediately as Purvi was airbrushed and primped to perfection by the artists at Makeup by Anita. Join us later today when we take you into Purvi and Hiren’s incredible ceremony and reception at The Marigold planned by Tum Hi Ho Events, for even more inspirational fashion, decor, and details! Seriously, the glittering candles, uplighting, and draping dreamed up by Abhishek Decorators for the ceremony decor will whisk you away to a fairy tale wonderland. And later on, we’ll dive into the reception soiree where the catering by Chand Palace was mouthwatering goodness. Check out the full gallery in the meantime!



from Maharani Weddings Blog

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar