Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HPB October Halloween Mani Link-Up: Sugar Skulls Nail Art?...

NAIL POLISHES USED:
CHIC Black Velvet
CHIC Silky White

Hi everyone! I recently joined this awesome group called Hobby Polish Bloggers. I've learned a ton of nail blogging stuff from all the discussions we have over there. And this month we have a Halloween inspired linkup happening. I've wanted to do a sugar skull nail art since forever and when I saw Twentysixnails' 3D version of it on google, I knew I had to do it now.
(^o^)


As you may have deduced from my Stash list, I have hoarding tendencies. So when I say I bought fimo canes, I mean I bought 200 fimo canes. And I'm ecstatic to finally use 10 fimo slices... yes, I know I'm crazy but they're just sooo cuute! How can one not buy them? lol. 
(^_^)





Here's a close up look of what I did on all of my nails. First, I applied three coats of white nail polish. While the third coat was still wet, I stuck (embedded? pushed?) on the fimo slices as the eyes of the skull. Then I drew the skulls' faces using black polish. Finally, I added some rhinestones to add some more color.
(^-^)


What do you think? I like how colorful it looks but the fimo slices just keep snagging on everything especially my hair. They're driving me nuts! I think they won't survive the day. Oh well. At least they look goood~ lol. Thank you all for dropping by! Gotta go now. I'll see you again tomorrow!
\(^o^)/








P.S.
I'm going on a 2-day trip tomorrow so I won't have my laptop with me. But I have my Samsung phone so I'll still be on Instagram. In the meantime, check out the other awesome Halloween manis below.
(^_~)










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar