Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RIHANNA'S NYE DRESS: TREND FORECAST

Rihanna kept with the mesh striped trend which I'm sure will still be big in 2011. She loves this look, I first saw her in a black mesh, black striped dress at Paris Fashion week in 2009. When I saw this nude mesh and red striped number I was kinda like hmmmmm, but Rihanna can work anything and only she could rock this and it not look trashy. So yes, I like it, its the Christian Louboutin black pumps that kinda threw off the look for me. I wonder who designed this, do I dare assume Versace or Jasmine Di Milo? But that calf length is gonna be huge this year, it lends to a very sexy silhouette.









I got my own calf length dress from H&M, but I had to get it tailored to fit, size 2 and it was too big! H&M sizes are wack!...anyway this was last night at the Jamaica Blog Awards top 5 reveal with fellow Jamaican blogger Chunchi! yayyy I made it to the top 5 for the Beauty&Fashion category. Thanks sooo much  for voting up to this point!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar