Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My blog has a proper directory now

Hey Beauties!

This was bound to happen. My posts have been pilling up and I realized that I still don't have a proper directory of my products, nail art and makeup looks. I do have segments for each category with photos and a link to it, but I realize it may took a bit longer to upload each page, since it's a lot of photos. I will still have that, but now I'm also giving you a written directory. Woop woop!



First are all the product reviews categorized under each type of product. For example, first is skin care, then makeup and so on. In those categories are subcategories like lipstick and then you have my lipstick reviews in alphabetical order.

It took me about three hours to do it all, but it was better to do it now, then wait for more posts. I realized I'm the lucky one, since I only have 413 posts so far. Which is still kind of impressive for only 2 and a half years of blogging. 

This was also a good insight for me. I realize I have very little reviews of foundations and powders. Shame on me, since I currently own 5 foundations and 4 powders. Expect those reviews. What I am very good at describing are lipsticks, eyeshadows and nail polish. I have ton of reviews of the most "photogenic" products. 

Now knock yourself out! You can easily find my embarrassing makeup looks, ancient product reviews and "skilled" nail art. Who am I kidding, I still don't know how to make a proper nail art. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar